Saturday, January 2, 2010

The nu year greet & the 2010 goals


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 !

Though I ain't very grateful toward the eve, I praised my humble to Lord for the entire years behind which gave me a lot lot lot life-learning.
Alhamdulillah...

I could say that I don't - well - understand why these creatures named human is so f-happy with the NYE.
It's not like I'm kind of radical. Trust me, I'm liberal enough dealing with demon-to-angel-people. I am only confused of the fireworks, the drinking, gathering, laughter, parties, wasting money, trumpets, and the whole stupid things at the ting-tong 12 o'clock to the January 1st, next year.
You know what I mean, don't you?


Why don't we try to sitback, relax, deep breathing, and see what we've been through, what we have left behind our backs?
And ask ourselves, do I live for nothing? Do I live for a thing? What do I live for?
Am I alive or dead? Am I honest enough for myself?
Do I let people define my happiness? For what? For an up-head called dignity?

Well that's too much, I don't wanna commit suicide or do genocide just because the life philosophy which can never be answered...
*sigh*
Let's forget that, c'mon... Use my eyes to see what it's in front of me!
That's why eyes made to look ahead right?

Move, move to the (dammit) resolution for the next 365 days.
Is it 1038x768 pixels?
Oh man, I'm hungry... Let's end this asap!


2010 will be the year that I MUST achieve these thang :

1. Keep closer, and getting closer to Allah SWT, and family - no matter how they are - is the second after my Lord.
2. Increasing my GPA to more than 3.5 again. No deal with it, DO it or DIE!
3. Keeping my commitment of healthy life, eating healthy, exercising, and sleeping properly. Stay fit and beauty! Hahaha
4. Buy what I NEED, not what I WANT.
5. Reading as much as I can, listening more; reduce talking, and doing college assignments because I can't be the laziest butt-head procrastinator. No more!
6. The job I must be doing well. Contribute as good as I can. Don't put my uppers down, and keep the nice attitude! Attitude is the firstly first important.
7. Fear nothing, dare everything. That things happen for reasons, and SHIT always happens!
8. Saving money! Yeah! *commitment, my-self, commitment..*
9. Getting foreigner as my future-mate HAHAHAHA. No kidding, I want them (err...one of them of course). Well, I like Italian; British man is also great; Others? Just see what will happen then. Like this is not gonna happen when I want it to happen but I don't know what to do if it happens and... omg shut up.

THAT'S IT!
*What?! It was just 9 points...
That's ok. I love odd numbers, it's all my luck numbers and I don't believe those lucky-fortune myth tho..


Have fun in this 2010, and be safe and sweet!
xoxo

No comments:

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails