Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tekken the Movie

Tekken Official Debut Movie Trailer


Aaaah finally!
Been waiting for this movie to be on big screen.
I'm curious who would be the casts...
I meant, the CASTS. You know, the Tekken characters.
I wanted to see who's gonna be Hwoarang, Jin Kazama, Eddy Gordo, Christie Monteiro,
Devil Jin, Yoshimitsu, etc etc etc.

Tho now I got these names.
(click on the title of this post to kno it more...)
Some are asians, some westerns, regarding to the original characters itself - yes, it is. Tekken has sort of a mix people in it.
I just cannot wait to watch it!
I know that some people don't want to watch Tekken, because they are afraid it'll ruin their fantasy about Tekken. Especially those the death-Fans...
I understand *dramatist*

Bytheway, who's your fav chara?
Mine is Jin kazama (OF COURSE!);
since he's awesome, strong (lol), and cannot-stand-on-that-muscle
*who doesn't? rofl.









And I like Anna Williams, she's Nina Williams'.
But I prefer Anna, idk.
She's just my hero. in the game, in the dream, in the thought hahahah
Honestly, she's one of my inspirations to have an athletic, healthy physic, and strong personality.








Jonathan Patrick Foo as Jin Kazama




Marian Zapico as Anna Williams




So...
Who'll accompany me to watch Tekken the Movie???


xoxo

No comments:

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails