Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Fools, folks!

Here are some ideas to have some fun in the April 1. Remember, you need to have a ‘victim’ with a good sense of humor, otherwise you will make an enemy real fast. Dare to give it a try?

  • Fill a glass with water. Add food dye so it matches the color of whatever juice you have. Serve the "juice" to your family or friends. They will be expecting something sweet. So it will taste funny at first. Don't forget to watch the funny faces they make!
  • Stuff toilet paper or tissues or whatever into the toe part of someone's shoes, so they have trouble getting their feet in!
  • You are to run up to someone (that you know) and say "Someone's chasing me!!! Help me!" Turn around and run... They'll follow. Run for a little while and then stop. Turn around. Say "April Fools!"
  • Scrape the cream out of Oreo cookies and fill them with white toothpaste!
  • Get up really early and sneak into your victim’s bathroom. Fill their hair-dryer with baby powder. When they turn it on, their head will be pure white just like an old person!
  • When your victims asleep, sneak into their room and draw eyebrows and a moustache on their face.  Make sure you are there when they look in the mirror, and say “April Fools! Gotcha!”
  • Put some water in a cereal bowl, and place it in the freezer so that the water freezes. Offer to make your sister/brother cereal in the morning. Make sure you use that same bowl. Put their favorite cereal over the top of the ice, and serve!
  • Say to your friend, "Sorry to hear about your partner, (pause) I suppose you had to find out about the affair sooner or later – the whole office knew about 2 months ago…" and of course, look at their faces!
  • Switch the signs for Gents and Ladies toilets ... Watch the fun!
  • This practical joke is old but it still works. Superglue some coins to the sidewalk or any spot that has a lot of people walking around. Make sure it's an appropriate place, and then watch people break fingernails to get the coins.
  • Go with a couple of friends, stand near some busy street corner. Stare and point up at the sky. Watch the reactions of people around you!


"Even the Gods love jokes." - Plato 


1 comment:

pammjschaar said...

These are Hilarious! My hubby got me April 1st in the afternoon. I thought, "Whew! The day is OVER and no one got me!" I was wrong! Jeffrey (hubby) had just bought me a pair of nice, new earbuds for my iTouch/iPod..He was opening the plastic box and you know how hard those things are to get out? Well, heard him cursing and fighting with the box, and he said from the other room "Baby, I just split the wire in half on your earbuds trying to get them out of this stupid box!" I WAS SO PISSED! I said "THAT IS JUST LIKE YOU! CANNOT EVEN TAKE YOUR TIME TO DO SOMETHING AND DO IT RIGHT!" We were about to go on a weekend trip and I was so happy to have my new earbuds! I had already these big bulky headphones and wanted something small. As I was ranting and shaking my head, he came into the bathroom, my 13yr old following him and said "APRIL FOOLS!" UGHHHH! I tried to WHACK both of them, as they were laughing their heads off AT ME! They got me!

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails