Monday, June 28, 2010

Humpty Dance



Shock-G a.k.a The Humpy (his alter-ego) was a real badass, awesome oldskool rapper!
check his MySpace.

This song came out in September of 1990 and was featured on the Sex Packets album. In October of 2000, it was featured in the Charlie's Angels movie, which starred Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, and Lucy Liu. 
In December of 2002, it was featured in the drama Antwone Fisher, which starred Denzel Washington and Derek Luke. 

In March of 2003, it was featured in the comedy Head Of State movie, starred Chris Rock and Bernie Mac.


" I get laid by the ladies, ya know I'm in charge,
both how I'm livin' and my nose is large
I get stoopid, I shoot an arrow like Cupid,
I use a word that don't mean nothin', like looptid
I sang on Doowhutchalike, and if ya missed it,
I'm the one who said just grab 'em in the biscuits
Also told ya that I like to bite
Well, yeah, I guess it's obvious, I also like to write.
All ya had to do was give Humpty a chance
and now I'm gonna do my dance...
"

This is just awesome, I looove it somehow lol
though at that time I wasn't here..
Long live oldskool hip-hop!

No comments:

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails