Sunday, June 27, 2010

Not afraid...

I'm not afraid to take a stand
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Yeah, it's been a ride
I guess I had to go to that place, to get to this one
Now some of you, might still be in that place...

When I say or do something, I do it
No ifs, ands or buts,
I don't give a damn
I'm doin this for me, so fuck the world
I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me... 
I'm tearing down your balcony.

Okay quit playin with the scissors and shit, and cut the crap
Fuck your feelings, instead of gettin crowned you're gettin capped
All I'm tryin to say is get back, click-clack
Cause I ain't playin around!

It's a game called circle and I don't know how, 
I'm way too up to back down
But I think I'm still tryin to figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't, 
this fuckin black cloud still follows me around --
but it's time to exorcise these muh'fuckers demons

And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
been through the ringer, but they do little to the middle finger
I think I got a tear in my eye,
feel like I am the king of my world
haters can make like bees with no stingers
I'd shoot for the moon,

I feel amazing and I'm not afraid...



**Eminem's Not Afraid lyrics really popped me out :) 
    once again, Marshall III Slim Shady, you got me... really got me! 
 

 

No comments:

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails