Tuesday, June 22, 2010

step-st-ste-step-st-stepp-stepping up

I ain't a die-hardcore fan of Kobe, but he's a big player and
many NBA legends admit it anyway... 
While totally boring doing my paper final ass-ignment (ahem... the mini-thesis), 
I combined this pic!

*haaa not another-excuse of wasting time... Nah!*


(clockwise from above-left) 
The Black Mamba with: Michael Jordan (Chicago Bulls); Shaquille O'Neal (Phoenix Suns, ex-LA Lakers and I missed seeing both of 'em together); LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers); Carmelo Anthony (Denver Nuggets); Allen Iverson (Philadelphia 76ers); and Rajon Rondo (Boston Celtics).

Some of them have retired, there are ones who plan about comin' back to the court *yeay!* and the rests are still playing amazing games. 
And, yes, I (lve) adore all of these basket-whore guys! 
(That's also one reason why I made this tho...)

No comments:

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails