Friday, October 22, 2010

EU Edu exhibition to the wasting time!

Just wanted to share some (stupid) photos of me and my fella named Valentina while we visited the EU Edu Fair last week in Balai Kartini, Jakarta. We really had a great time, asking all the people in the booths. From the Netherland booths to Portugal (which was real fun!), to Spain (the Embassy dude was sooo handsome! lol), and moved to Belgium (the professor was so nice,smart and friendly! Nice to see him again next time...), and then France (kinda shocked that their booths were not as friendly as I thought), and then Ireland and British (Nope! We don't want to go there for education in the future. lol).

I'd better not to tell what had happened while we were strolling around for, let me count... hmm... for 5 hours there! Oh my....

Forget it. And uh we also had a new little friend named Erika or Elissa (?? I forgot!) and we chatted about Justin Bieber, because we passed her when she was singing Baby. She was about 6 or 7 years old and a real cutie! 

 Me with the cutie Belieber! omg... lol


 This is Valentina, my super-krazy pal...


 I looked like a wide-smiled happy gurl hahahaha.. 
in fact I was quite stressful thinking about my final research paper! Oh Gosh....

---



 .... and don't you just fall in for these pretty MiuMiu ? :)





Have a great day, everyone!
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

หåи∂ said...

hey
thnx for your comment and for following my blog
i am alreaby following yours
i like it
it's interesting
http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails