Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Giorgio Armani 2011 Spring RTW

I knooooow the Milan Fashion Week in last September had passed like a way long time. Call me late or whatever, but I don't follow trends.
So I'd like to update my blog, and also my self, with things that I reckon as "Oh damn I love it NOW" (not at the time when everyone was talking about). Sounds lame? YES. hahahaha that is just me. Thanks anyway...

Well, Giorgio Armani is one of my fave designers (besides Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, Victoria Beckham, Vivienne Westwood, Diane von Furstenberg and Elie Saab). He is known of his focus and elegance results of the collections.
His cut, patterns, fabrics, and basic color domination are just irresistible to me. But not the price! lol

This 2011 Spring RTW theme was: the Tuareg (blue nomads of the desert). A journey transforming this concept into an inspirational idea, plus a feminine interpretation -- signalling one of role reversals that characterize Armani style.

Armani shows its natural simplicity, always set off and emphasized by the awesome detailing. A turban-style knotted Tuareg hat is impressing and amulets jewelry are the additional great scores, as well as large stones framed in fabric, fine braid, and glossy metal.

Here are my pick of Armani 2011 Spring RTW:








No comments:

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails