Tuesday, November 16, 2010

There is no need to give a crap about it...

If you treat a man like a child, they'll act like a child.
If you treat a man like a man, they'll still act like a child

Remember why you broke up,and move on. There's always a reason to breaking up and always a reason for you to move on.

Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.

When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen. 
-Ernest Hemingway

You just have to keep on breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise and who knows what the tide will bring

Love me or hate me,you're still thinking of me...
and that's why I keep my page public,so you can keep checking.

"You will NEVER find anyone else like me!" exclaimed my former companion.
I answered, "That's the point."

"I'm sorry, I can't listen to your promises anymore, I'm allergic to bull shit..."

You think I'm heartless? Well, at least I'm better than the brainless you.

Stop being a prisoner of your past, be the architect of your future.

God sends people into your life for a reason and sometimes they only stay for a season. Don't take anybody for granted.

Lets play a game... you go away and I become happy.

A girl's father is the first man in her life, and probably the most influential.

You know you'll be okay, you're just not quite there yet. Hang on.

When you are happy, you are sexy. 
-Sherry Argov

Men were brought on the Earth to annoy women... the mission was accomplished!

Remember when we were little and we fell, and we got ice cream for not crying. There's always sweet things after the fall :)

Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. 
-Heath Ledger 

the novel I used for the research paper, covered it with my hands! xD

4 comments:

this is me. said...

this is my favorite: "Remember why you broke up, and move on. There's always a reason to breaking up and always a reason for you to move on." that's how i feel about exes and why i don't do the on again, off again.

this is me. said...

ha! and this is my 2nd favorite: ""I'm sorry, I can't listen to your promises anymore, I'm allergic to bull shit..." awesome post, girl!

Betta sp said...

I've never had a girlfriend, so i don't really know what it feels when couple break up.
Guess i could feel it when i read your blog

Krystal said...

fabulous words!

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails