Wednesday, December 15, 2010

just in my leisure time...

Howdooyoodoo, sunshines!

Actually in the next 60 minutes I have to already sit inside the class, but haven't showered yet so... I guess checking my blog and posting some stuff are not considered a crime, or are they? 

Here are some of the dresses I made. And I know I'm not the next Karl Lagerfeld or Marc Jacobs, Versace or Coco Chanel; but as long as I may do what my heart really yearns to do, well just do that, right?
I don't put all of them here. Just so lazy to take the pictures and so on and so on...
While my campus assignments haven't been completely finished!
My goodness, I don't even know why I always like to do two or three different things at once. I'm not an opportunist anyway. However, I just reckon there's something in me that yell at me that I am too fit to do one thing and focused on that. Since two things are always managed and done, why not do it as my "plus score"?

So tell me what you think. Yes, they are simple, clean-sharp cut, and maybe not that haute couture (I am not a big fan of the couture though...)
and sorry if the pictures are bad, As I told you guys before, I'm not in my 100% concentration on this at this time "just because" I'm in hurry but still wanted to post something here.
*yeah I know what yall want to say... teehee*

So here they are:












Have a pretty days!

xoxo

2 comments:

reni said...

i love the new blog banner! :)

Ninjagaiden78 said...

These are some really nice dresses. I like the first, red, and the purple one. Keep it up, your are doing great.

windowshopz.com

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails