Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I got two ears and one mouth

"The less you speak, the more you will hear." 
~Alexander Solshenitsen

Hola, Jake?

Whaddup, Deppy?
P.S: Okey, forgive me to put these two heartbeating men. I just feel the pictures would fit well with the quote (oh really?), and show a little of my love for BW pictures (and its well-suited models!). Oh well, 'nuff said...

P.S. part II: I will have my Judgment Examination Day for my thesis this Saturday (12 February 2011) in the morning. I am shaking to death seriously and have been feeling that there are gorillas and hippopotamus playing volley inside my stomach... Oh God...
Wish me the best of beeessssttt of luck, would you dearest readers?
xoxo


2 comments:

this is me. said...

first, you can never go wrong with those two hotties! second, i wish you luck, not that you really need it because i know you are a capable, smart and articulate woman. you can do this! xxx

Amelia Winnie said...

OKEY MOMMA!!!!
That means soooo muach for me, the support and wish.. So kind of you..
I will be a damn hard fighter this Saturday, in hope to get an A+++++
ameeeen
X

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails