Friday, February 11, 2011

This is it!

Tomorrow!
Saturday, 12 February 2011, is my Thesis Defense Day!


I feel like EXPLODING now, and yesterday, and the day before, and the previous two days....


Oh GOD, with all your love and mercy, I worked it my best, in hope to get a satisfying (for me) result and presentation. Wish I can answer all of the examiners' tricky and mental-crashing questions and attacks.
Amen.....


Wish me a tons of luck...


This is for my bachelor certificate photo. Can you believe that? No? Good :)



3 comments:

this is me. said...

the lakers beat the celtics. i think they're winning over new york right now. so it's your turn to kick butt and ace that defense! xxx lots of luck and good vibes. celebrate afterwards.

Krystal said...

how did it go????

Amelia Winnie said...

@Reni: Thanks ren! and yeayyy for Lakers beating Celts' ars! :p

@Krystal: I just posted it today, you may read then :D
Thank you for asking me how it went, totally crazy but fun! X

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails