Saturday, August 27, 2011

If this feels good, then be it

I so know I've been rarely updated my blog like crap. And this is not related with what I am doing here with my real life (well, so-called if I might say so...). It's just, honestly, I had some times losing mood and inspiration to put in some words here -- even though I already had my head uber full as I thought of everything all at once. 

Do you know how crazy it was to have hundred things crossed your mind and needed your attention at the same time? I was about to explode. 

Thus, I always remember what my best friend, a movie major student at a state university in Jakarta, used to say to me every time we bumped with a state of mess in any terms. She said, "Make life fun, no matter what. Life is already tough, just do not make it and feel it difficult..." I could not be more agree. 

As my viewpoint, my respond towards what life throws me defines and shapes my character and personality. And it is life, in the end. Who could negotiate with life of what will occur, would have been happened and what the past had done to us? 

Life has choices, true. We choose what we think it is possibly right for us. We do not choose of what we think it may harm and bring us loss. Its outcomes may be different than what we expected or assumed; it can be positive or negative. Some positive or good result can make us smile, happy and cherish it. On the other hand, negative or bad result of what we have chosen can make us down, sad or depressed. 

See this, what will you respond to the good and bad thing coming to you? Are you completely mad, going nut, stay calm and smile or seriously "active" (like throwing things all over the place; sharing to your best friend; or crying or screaming out loud) ? That is who you are... 
I see that in me, though. I have been trying to figure out what I used to carry out in responding problems, people's attitude, bad or good situation. I am now still making efforts to change to be better, to grow up in responding things; whatever they are.

Anyway, enough of the self-reflecting and opinion, last weekend I went to Ambon, a small town as parts of Maluku islands, with three good friends / workmates. We had great time there. But do not count the gloom and dark clouds hanging on the sky when what we saw were a carpet of white sand, waves and super nice beaches. 

Day 1, not so good. Tiring of sitting through the way to Ambon (be them bus and plane), we faced the dark and rainy Ambon. As if it didn't stop us of doing what we had planned -- and it just did not, yay! -- we kept having fun. The following day, we played in some beaches with big waves. We tried local foods, and that was the time of fasting (shaum) as well, we bought like a lot of foods for breaking the fast; like we had not eaten for a year! lol

the city of Ambon from the street
Aston Resort Amphi-theater view, Ambon
Santai Beach, Ambon

Three days, two night were enough to enjoy the city of Ambon. Once again, I only regret for the weather and rainy days; more of that, it was a great trip/getaway/day-off!

In just few days I am going to be in my hometown (Jakarta) for Eid-ul Fitr celebration. I cannot wait of that to happen. Uh oh, haven't I told you about my man? Met him in the same project, knew him here, and we just clicked that way. I never expected anything to happen -- 'coz I used to see him as cold and outta-my-loop thingy (if you read this, you already know I had stated to you a hundred times, baby! teehee...). Well, being a happy camper for years and finally I found a person whom I care about is just God's gift. This is now the time I need to enjoy it like a best friend, sibling and lover. 

I recall this: "If you talk like best friend, flirt like first love, and protect each other like sibling; then it is meant to be..." Heaven knows :)

Now I have that particular person whom I can travel with.
Travel means not only visiting cities to cities; but also enjoying adventures and challenges in life together... :)



Have an uh-mazing day, everyone!
xoxo

1 comment:

inHERshoes said...

UM, hellooo!!! you haven't told me about your man! is he the reason you've been MIA lately?! LOL, details please :) xx

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails