Saturday, October 29, 2011

Not that important (for you)

"If you're good at something, then be the best at it.
Make it your craft and perfect it."



These past few days, I have been struggling to keep my mind still and chill. Why is that?
I have a frigging lot of plans. here. in my mind. darn it.


These plans related to my future life, about what things I will probably do and run. And, no kidding, I definitely want to make it happen. I do.


I do not take my dreams for granted or easy. I let them grow inside. I search for knowledge on how to make my first step and so on.True, that up to this moment I have not made these alive, people can't figure out this outside of me. I do hide it. I want to make sure I have sufficient knowledge and everything packed for it.


Whatever it is, I am going to nurture and develop what I have for now. I will always pursue for perfection and chance to prove myself that, step by step, it is possible for me to keep stepping up and raise my life up.


Thanks God for my beautiful life, with bittersweet essences within. 




bisous xx

No comments:

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails