Saturday, January 21, 2012

A whole new world



Breathing underwater is not likely the same with above the land. Everything is different. 


I use my mouth, pump oxygen to my lungs, divide the exhale of it little by little, in stages. Save the 40 percent in the abs, then exhale them again slowly. Real deep and slow.


Do not ask my buoyancy (i.e. the ability or tendency to float in water or other fluid). It needs several training and times of scuba diving to comprehend a newbie like myself 'flying' underwater. Moreover, it is not merely to better my buoyancy, but also to boost self-confidence. 


My instructor said that confidence is all I need; and I need more. I need to believe that I have the ability to do it like others. And I actually do have it.


What I need to bear in mind is that I have the guts to do whatever it takes to improve this new underwater frenzy. God bless me...



No comments:

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails