Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What makes you happy?


It’d be millions reason behind the feeling of joyful in your heart, the cheek-to-cheek smile on your face and the happy thoughts in your head.

Nevertheless, really, when you feel like you are in such terrible or drowsy situation, then it is horribly hard to think and feel glad, what things can make you a little bit happy?

When you feel people around you cannot put happiness in you, and you try to remember those inspiring quotes about happiness and it fails, what things can make you happy? You know, this world, this with all its problems and challenges are already such burden – so why I bother sweat and loathe at small things?

Anyway, I don’t think it relates to gender circumstances about that happy and swinging mood. Either men or women fairly experience that, I believe. It is simply men are good in showing their feelings, while women possibly not. Only we need to remember that we’re humans – and we’re vulnerable at everything. It’s you yourself who can decide how situation, thought and people can affect you at any time.

So, what makes me happy?

Well, some little thing that is personal and delicate make me happy. A cup of coffee, some intimate talk with God, texting and doing nothing but relaxing and chatting with beau, tasting my mum-made foods, moment of window shopping, blog-walking (and stalking!), reading good books, watching bad movies (and it makes me happy knowing that I am able to scoff at it!), smelling the sea mist, touching the trees and winds touch my hair, running and sweating and even working to complete piles of works.

They make me happy. And it’s only me that can make those things influence me to be happy.
How about you?

No comments:

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails