Wednesday, August 13, 2014

To shave or not to shave

I adore beards. Men with beards, generally speaking, facial hair. Men without them hair on their faces are just like..... not macho enough. Beards are hot, you know. You gotta feel it, in your heart. 

I mean, what's the point of being a man without the facial hair??? D'oh.





I see muscular (or metrosexual) men, with super handsome face and sharp cheekbones, but their shiny, no-facial hair face? EEKKK!

I see casual-style men hanging out, with their crowded, messy beards. EEKKK! Dude, at least try to take care of your facial hair -- it means you take care of yourself.

I see half-beard men... err, I've never seen that one though.

Even askmen.com stated, "Past studies have found that men with beards look tougher, more aggressive and masculine and would make better romantic partners." Alas, guys thought clean shaven looked better than a short, five-day beard, and women actually rated smooth faces as the least attractive. 

I don't know about you, but stubble, van dyke, full beard and chin strap beard types turn the heat on for ME.

What about you? You like beards (or men with facial hair)? Why not?


xxx


No comments:

Related postings

Related Posts with Thumbnails